Friday, April 22, 2011

I LOVE NY :D





Hey all! I am sure all of you know how AWESOME New York is. It can be considered as one of the best place to go. You might not want to come back after visiting there ;) I had never been to New York yet but I’ve decided to write about it simply because New York is just plain awesome! I mean, who would never want to be at New York? New York is one of the biggest states in the US and you have to love everything there. What is there to love about New York? Simple, EVERYTHING! :D

New York is also known as the city that never sleeps. Take a look at one of the city’s most sociable and busy place, Time Square. It is known for its many Broadway theatres, cinemas and super signs. At the end of the 19th century, New York City had expanded up to 42nd street and the area has become the center of the city’s social scene. One of the famous events in Time Square is the amazing New Year Eve countdown. Every year on December 31st, before the clock strikes midnight, millions gathered around the Time Square filled with anticipation to celebrate the joyous occasion. It has become more than just a celebration, it’s a global tradition! I wouldn’t want to miss such occasion.


Time Square


New Year Eve at Time Square


I have heard and read about New York’s or should I say the one of the world’s most popular parks which is the Central Park. I’ve seen them in movies too. Central Park is one of those places that make New York to be such a great place to live and love. The huge park, which is about 843 acres large (imagine that!) is located in the center of Manhattan. Let me tell you how cool the park is! It has several lakes, theaters, ice rinks, fountains, tennis courts, baseball fields, many many playgrounds and other facilities you can never think of! It is great place for you to relax your mind, spend time with family and friends and also enjoy. What more can you ask for?


Central Park's Fountain

Okay, if Time Square or Central Park doesn’t tempt you enough to see New York as one of the best destination, then let me tell you about their Fifth Avenue! Sounds familiar? Well of course it does! It is one of New York’s best known unrivaled shopping streets! Almost any famous, upscale, branded store has a prestigious store located at this street. It is also known as one of the world’s most expensive street. Who wouldn’t want to step foot at the world’s most expensive street? :D Besides that, it will be the worst nightmare that ever comes true for all shopaholics out there. You can shop till you drop here, at the fifth avenue. Satisfaction guaranteed! Kids also can enjoy here at the fifth avenue because it is very hard to miss their amazing displays at FAO Schwartz, the largest toy store in the world.



I had only written three spectacular places in New York when there is like a thousand more! But time is running out, so I guess I will stop here. I hope my post about New York will make you consider visiting. It is worth every bit of your money. I am not promoting or anything, but I think it will be really cool, if you had decided visiting there! See you in the next post! :D


P.s - Pictures taken from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment