Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Go with It!


Hey all! :D


Happy weekends! Ahhh… how I love weekends. No need to wake up early for class, procrastinate, relax, enjoy and whatever you can think of. My weekends started great! (except for the part where we had to wait for the bus because taxi fares are super expensive!) So! Yesterday, I went to IOI mall with my two buddies, Karmen and Joanna to watch two awesome movies which is Just Go with It and Source Code. For those of you who haven’t watched it, I highly recommend all of you to watch it. It is worth it i say! :D


Staring Adam Sandler and Jenifer Aniston

Staring Jack Gylenhall and Michelle Monaghan

After that, at night, Karmen, Joanna and I were invited to this event called the Glam Tour by Yuberactive. What is Yuberactive you might ask? Well according to their Facebook page, Yuberactive is a platform that allows you to gain experience and be rewarded for helping leading brands to connect and communicate better with young people. So last night, they organized and event called the Glam Tour and held a beauty contest. One of our friends, Tang Ching Huei was one of the contestants. The ticket cost RM15 each with food provided at Temptations. If I am not mistaken, the foods were prepared by Taylor’s culinary students. It was not bad. They served food like fried rice, fried chicken, mussels, ‘kuih tempatan’ and many more. Go tryyy! :D

Joanna, Karmen and I

Temptations.

The Food

After dinner, they introduced to us their beauty contestant and they did a little cat walk. I was amazed by one of the model. His name is Victor Kuan. He was really confident and the crowds went wild cheering for him. He did a little dance and that made the crowd’s cheer even louder. One thing that made me surprised by him that he can walk with really high heels. Here I will show you.


Victor Kuan! :D


His awesome-ly high heels

Me and Victor


Next were the performances. They did performances like dancing, singing, beat boxing and more. They were all really cool. I really did enjoy myself there although I was really tired from everything.


And lastly, the moment we had all been waiting for, the results of the competition. Earlier on, the contestants were given a board and the voters are suppose to stick their sticker on which on the one they chose to vote. And my friend Tang Ching Huei got 3rd! Yaaaay! She will be in the cover with the other two winners in some magazine. I forgot what it’s called. And guess who got 1st?

.

.

.

.

Yupp! Victorr! :D Congrats Victor!



Here are some additional pictures that we took during the night

Faith,me,Ching Huei and Karmen

Faith and I

Three of us again! :D


So i guess i shall stop my post here. Thank you all who are still reading this till the end. I hope i don't bore you that much! I hope all of you have a great weekend and i will see all of you on Monday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment