Saturday, May 7, 2011

She is an inspiration.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MY MUMMY AND TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD <3



Since today is mother’s day, I will blog about my precious mother in the whole world. No one could ever replace her. But this will be a quick post because I am running out of time. I am feeling really stressed out with both studies and assignment clogging up together at the same time. I really hope that I can like pause the time or something!  Tomorrow is already Monday! Nooooooo….. :(
I guess everyone in class felt the same way, but hang on okay? We can do this! >:| 

                                                   (taken from google)

Everyone should agree that our mother is gifted. She was and still has been there for us, no matter if it’s a happy or sad situation. Always being supportive, always rooting out the best for us and of course always nagging, grounding, minding our business, scolding and many more. My mother can both be my best friend and my worst enemy. All my life, she was always there to be with me going through the phase of life. She gave advice, she nags, she hugs, she laughs, she scolds, and she supports, everything. At times, I do take her for granted and had never really appreciated all the little things she did for me. I sometimes tend to ignore her when she asks for help, I talked back to her, and I get annoyed with all the time when she nags and many more things. But she never complains. She never gave up on me. Instead, continued to do all of that without fail. And now, when I moved to Selangor to study, I missed all of that.  I miss my mummy! And I can’t wait to see her next week when I am going back to Sarawak.



She was one of the strongest women I've ever known. She was really busy all the time, becoming a mother, a housewife, and a dental nurse. She wakes up at 5 a.m or sometimes earlier without fail every day. She then goes down to prepare breakfast for us and wake us all up. She was like our human alarm clock. How I missed that! And I remembered, when I was still in primary school, she will walk me to school every morning and carry my bag to my class. She rushes back from work to school during my recess time, just to accompany me and to make sure I eat something. And after work, she will cook dinner for us, clean the house and washes the clothes. We do have washing machine at home, and we kept insisting her to use it but she refused. She said that, washing machine can easily spoil our clothes, so she used her own bare hands to do the laundry and only use the washing machine to dry the clothes. Imagine, washing the whole family’s pile of clothes for around 1 hour. Who will like that? It is really tiring.  But she never complains. What a mother. :)


Without her, I won’t be able to be where I am today. Thank you for all the support and the sacrificial acts just for us and of course being the best mother in the whole world for me. Thank you mummy. You were such an inspiration. I love you. Happy Mothers Day! <3 

And this song is dedicated to you mummy. 






P.s- Video taken from Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment