Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunday Morning

Hey all! :D


I had one of the most memorable night of my life last week! I went to Maroon 5 concert! *screams* , and guess what? I got the ticket for free *scream even louder* I am so lucky to get it for free. My friend, Karmen who got one extra ticket gave it to me. Thank you, thank youuu Karmennn! :D





The concert was...One word... AWESOME. I love Maroon 5 since i was still in secondary school when their famous hit called This Love, She will be loved and one of my favourite one among all, Sunday Morning came out!! I LOVE Sunday Morning! I used to sing to it every night and day! I cannot believe that i am seeing them with my very own eyes! I was really exited about the concert. I can wait to see their lead singer. ADAM LEVINE. Who can resist him?


The concert started at nine. But knowing that there will be a lot of fans that would be queuing up for the line to go in like since 6 a.m in the morning (exaggerating) so we went there extra early as well! Not as early as 6.a.m, but we went there around 7. There was already a long queue when we reached there. Sometimes I wonder what they were doing for the past 14 hours if they really started to queue since 6.a.m. Seriously hard core fans.







So anyways, being their biggest fan too, we went to buy their badges and everything.  I bought two of their badges for 5 bucks. I wanted to get their t-shirt too, but the price was a little bit over the top. It was RM60! :( So I told myself to forget about it. We bought some snacks and drinks and were ready to join the others for the queue. We were really lucky tho, despite the really long queue, because we get to stand really in front of the line just like that! I mean, we didn’t cut queue or anything, but we sort of found out there were another entrance and fortunately, not everyone knew about it.

After waiting for about two hours, we finally get to go in! Woohoo! Karmen’s cousin made a banner just for Maroon 5 but sadly, it wasn’t allowed in. We were really disappointed, because all her hard work went to the drain. And after that, we were inside! It was in the indoor stadium so it is not that hot inside. Thank God.







We waited for quite a while for them to come out.  We were getting impatient when suddenly their song Misery started playing. The crowd went wild! Can’t believe it, we finally get to see Adam Levine. His voice was just so good even though he sang it live. Their concert lasted about one and a half hour back to back. The last song that they sang was Sunday Morning! I was so happy! I was singing along with them the whole time.







The concert finally ended awesomely. It was really a tiring night but it was all worth it. I will be looking forward to their next concert if they are ever coming again! 

Okay, thats all for this post. See you soon :D

Watch this before you go okay? :) Just to lighten up the mood :D










P.S- Video taken from Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment